maanantai 7. tammikuuta 2013


TRUST

Hear my voice, there is no other choice than move on.
Can you hear the call?
I know you used to stand so tall,
but now you're just feeling so small.
Trust me, I can hold your arms.
Hold you, when the times are hard.
And let your tears come.
You don't have to run,
cause it's all been done for you.
He will carry you through.
He will heal you by His hand,
and He will help you to stand.
All you need is a little faith.
Believe, Jesus died for your sake.



















My Father

Today I smiled,
I felt like a little child.
I felt that there's a peace in my heart now.
I used to be wild and my heart was broken,
I was trapped in a sorrow which I thought there was no end.
But my dear father in heaven took away my sorrow.
And he wiped away my tears and all the horror from my mind.
He broke the chains from my life,
and took away that painful knife from my heart.
He collected all the pieces and put them back together.
I don't never want to go back to where I was.
My father made me whole again,
and I want to tell you 
that there's also hope for you my friend.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti