maanantai 7. tammikuuta 2013


HEART

Look, this tear which falls down on my face..
It frozed and if you come close to me, you may see,
this heart which is very dark.
Filled with shame and hate.
Heart with no respect.
Heart, filled with apologies.
Wound, which is too deep.
Love, which I wanna keep inside of my heart.
You can't touch me.
You can't hug me.
All you can do is trust me, that I will revive one day
and this pain, will just fade away.
Plese, can you look me in the eyes and tell me,
there are no lies.
Lean on me, when I'm about to fall down on my knees.
And when my heart feels cold again, can you hold me?
Don't let go.
Show me, that there's is still love.
Love, which is not just a fake.
Love, which calms me down when I shake from the fear.
Let me cry, just this one last tear.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti